2 slices of salami
1/8 to 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
2 tablespoons buttermilk
salt and pepper, to taste
you'll also need:
small non-stick frying pan
measuring cup and fork
1. cut the salami into little pieces and set aside.
2. crack the eggs into the measuring cup and scramble them with a fork. Add the buttermilk, salt and pepper, and scramble again. Go easy on the salt, because the salami has salt in it too.
3. spray the frying pan with cooking spray and heat it over medium heat until warm.
4. meanwhile, stir the cheese and salami pieces into the eggs mixture. Pour the eggs into the heated pan.
5. using the spatula, scrape the eggs off the bottom of the pan and keep doing that until they're cooked. By which I mean, scramble your eggs. Because of the cheese, they will release a bit of liquid.
6. when the eggs are cooked, transfer them to a plate, leaving any extra liquid behind in the pan. Enjoy your eggs while they're hot!
I made this recipe up.