30g uncooked whole wheat egg noodles (or other pasta)
about 45g cooked chicken, shredded (really, use as much as you want)
1 clove garlic, smashed with salt then chopped
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
salt and pepper, to taste
you'll also need:
small pot of salted water
heatproof stirring spoon
1. bring the pot of water to a boil. Put in the noodles and cook until just al dente. Drain them and set aside.
2. meanwhile, wash your baby spinach thoroughly and dry it in the salad spinner.
3. once your pasta is done, put the pot back on the stove, and set the heat at medium. Add in the oil and garlic, and cook it, stirring frequently, until the garlic is fragrant and just starting to brown.
4. add the spinach to the pot and cook it until it wilts. Don't forget to stir almost constantly.
5. turn off the heat and add the chicken, pasta, salt and pepper. Stir until everything is combined.
6. off the heat, add the cheese and stir to combine it. Serve yourself, and eat right away.
I made this recipe up.