3 slices of deli chicken (or turkey)
5 mushrooms, sliced
1/4 - 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
3 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
generous pinch of salt and pepper
you'll also need:
small non-stick frying pan
1. preheat the oven to 350 F. Spray the muffin tin with cooking spray where you will be using it.
2. put one slice of deli chicken into each muffin cup, trying as much as possible not to tear it, so that it forms a little meat bowl.
3. spray the frying pan with cooking spray. Over medium heat, cook the mushrooms with the salt and pepper until they are shrunken and tender. Spoon the mushrooms evenly into the chicken cups.
4. mix the cheddar and Parmesan cheese together and top the mushrooms with it, making sure the toppings are contained within the sides of the chicken cups.
5. bake the cups for 10 - 15 minutes, until the cheese is bubbly.
6. when done, remove them from the oven and let them cool in the tin for 5 minutes. Then remove them (I just scooped mine out with a spoon). Eat and enjoy while still warm!
I liberally, liberally adapted this from a recipe I found on the online version of Clean Eating Magazine.