2 medium tomatoes
30g smoked salmon
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
1/2 tablespoon sherry vinegar
pinch each of salt and freshly ground pepper
1 bunch of fresh parsley, or to taste
you'll also need:
a small bowl
a bowl to toss your salad in
1. wash and dice your tomatoes, then put them in a bowl for tossing.
2. in a small bowl, combine the oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Mix together well with a fork. Roughly chop the parsley, then gently mix it in until coated.
3. pour the dressing over the tomatoes and toss together until coated.
4. tear the smoked salmon into little pieces, and distribute it over the tomatoes. Toss the salad again.
5. serve the salad in another bowl or eat it straight from this one. I recommend another bowl so you can leave any excess dressing behind. Mmmm: tastes like a summer heat wave!
I invented this salad. Because, really, how hard is it to make up a salad?