1 small filet mignon (or other steak)
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon granulated garlic
as much pepper as you like (it should overpower everything else)
a few drops of lemon juice
you'll also need:
small non-stick frying pan
1. in a small bowl, combine the salt, garlic and pepper. Mix together until thoroughly combined.
2. pat the steak with a paper towel until it's dry. Rub both sides with the pepper mixture and press it in a bit.
3. spray the frying pan with cooking spray and heat it over medium heat until the meat sizzles when dropped in.
4. just before placing the meat in the pan, sprinkle a few drops of lemon juice on each side.
5. cook the steak until the first side is well-seared and it looks cooked about halfway up the side. Flip it over with the tongs and continue cooking on the second side until it's done to your liking.
6. serve your steak and enjoy. If you want to enjoy it, I recommend not following this recipe.
I made this recipe up.
[NOTE: I DID THIS AGAIN WITH JUST A PINCH OF GRANULATED GARLIC AND NO LEMON JUICE, AND IT WAS GREAT]