1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
2 tablespoons Dijonaise mustard
1 tablespoon liquid honey
1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
as much lettuce as you desire
you'll also need:
a large bowl
whisk (or fork)
salad spinner (or the ability to wash lettuce and make it dry at will)
1. measure all your ingredients into a mixing bowl.
2. whisk them together until blended and creamy. It's not that hard to get them creamy since there are no lumpy bits to begin with.
3. wash and dry your lettuce.
4. if you're making a large salad, put your lettuce in the bowl with the dressing and toss until coated. If you're making an individual serving of salad, scoop the dressing into a container for storing in the fridge. Then, put your lettuce in bowl, measure out the dressing you need onto your salad, and toss until coated. Do NOT toss the lettuce with the dressing way in advance of eating your salad. In this case, the early bird doesn't get the worm.
5. eat your salad. Love your salad. Brag about it to your mustard-loving friends.
I got this recipe from somewhere on the internet and then changed it a bit since it wouldn't have made enough for four people and I didn't want it as sweet as they made it.