leftover honey-roasted pork (or other meat), cut unto small pieces, excess fat removed
a good handful of green beans, ends snapped and cut into bite-size pieces
1 broccoli floret, stemmed and cut into small pieces
1/2 cup cooked brown basmati rice
1 clove of garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon chili oil
1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
you'll also need:
small pot of lightly-salted water
1. bring the pot of water to a boil and dump in the broccoli and green beans. Let them cook for three minutes, then drain them and rinse them in cold water. Set aside.
2. heat the two kinds of oil and the garlic in the wok over medium heat until fragrant. Add the vegetables and stir fry until they're cooked. Remove them to a bowl and set aside.
3. add the rice to the wok and spread it out. Let it fry, stirring occasionally, until it's the way you like it.
4. add the pork to the rice and stir to mix. Stir fry until heated through. Add the vegetables, mix, and allow them to heat through.
5. serve yourself: you've earned it!
I made this recipe up.